Not near as tired as when she gets through running away from you. This one has been around for longer than most of us would like to remember and is just plain terrible.
The only purpose of a pickup line should be to initiate a conversation with a girl, and while most guys have the best intentions in mind when using them, most women don't like them and the only things you can be assured of using these bad one-offs is making a bad first impression, a slap in the face and a drink on your shirt. Here are the 10 worst pickup lines you absolutely want to avoid using.
1. " I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package!"
The general reaction to this line is a swift kick to the groin.
2. "I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away."
A quick jab to the stomach after delivering this pick up line may take your breath away.
3. "Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns."
A girl will most likely call you a pervert and tell you to get away.
4. "I seem to have lost my phone number, can I have yours?"
Nine times out of ten, the girl will dismiss you as an unoriginal creep and leave you standing there--alone.
5. “Baby, you've got great legs, what time do they open?”
This bad pickup line is just insulting. Anytime you imply that a good-looking girl is easy, you’re certainly not going to get anywhere her. Yes, women want to feel sexy and attractive, but they don't want to feel like a hooker.
6. “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?”
This type of bad pickup line crosses the line into arrogance and almost guarantees that you won’t be having much luck with the ladies. Arrogance is good--to a certain extent. Besides, you never invite a girl to tell you to leave as doing this will be just setting yourself up for failure.
8. "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"
This classic line is time-tested, but you could run the risk of being the tenth person to use it that evening. Plus, you're telling her that she has bad taste.
9. "Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy."
Using this line will surely drive her away in the opposite direction you were heading with her eyes rolling.
10. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"
No, but it will probably hurt when she punches you in the face for being lame. Most women take this as just another meaningless compliment.
For this article, feel free to post on our Facebook page what you think is the worst pickup line and maybe include a little story behind it.