Keeping a girl interested is something that can be a challenge to a regular guy. No matter how good-looking or funny you are, if you allow complacency to creep into your relationship, she’ll dump you without the slightest hesitation as soon as someone a little more interesting comes along. So how can you keep your girl interested in you and make sure she never leaves you? Here are some suggestions.
1. Be spontaneous One of the best ways to maintain your girl's interest is to be spontaneous. Being spontaneous is a requirement for maintaining a good relationship because once things become predictable, things become boring--and once things become boring, the relationship is essentially over. Planning things like date nights and fun activities that both of you enjoy will help to keep things fresh and interesting for your girlfriend while giving the two of you an opportunity to create a deeper bond.
2. Keep yourself up It is vital that you maintain high standards of grooming. While many men think that they only need to look their best at the beginning of a relationship, what they fail to realize is that the person she was attracted to was that well-groomed individual she first met. For this reason, if you let your standards slip, she will lose interest in you.
3. Be a good kisser Another important way to maintain her interest is to make sure you are a good kisser. The art of kissing is very important in any relationship. In fact, many women put a lot of stock in a man’s kissing ability and some even claim that a first kiss is a solid early indicator of how the relationship will turn out.
4. Have a distinct scent Smelling good is an important way to keep a woman interested. Having a distinct scent can make her feel safe, happy or excited and can create a series of positive associations with you.
5. Don't be clingy The moment a man starts getting too clingy in a relationship, a woman will run for the hills. Women are not attracted to the type of man who needs too much support, validation, and constant reinforcement from women. Women want to feel like you need them... but only if you already have your own life, your own ambitions, and your own goals.
6. Let her talk Just because you've been dating for a while doesn't mean that her thoughts and feelings should be a lower priority for you.Ask your girl interesting questions to keep her interested in conversations and let her know how important she is to you by listening to her and being there for her when she needs you.
7. Make her laugh Laughter alone can make women fall in love with you. Do not be too serious and do not be afraid to throw a joke in your interactions with her. If you and the woman you are dating can laugh together, you'll be creating good memories that will linger in her mind forever.
8. Be mysterious The mystery behind a man is one of the key elements to keeping a woman attracted to him. Offering a woman too much information upfront is the equivalent of revealing all your cards, without giving her the chance to develop an attraction for you. Keep some aspects of your life a secret and reveal yourself gradually as the two of you continue dating and become more comfortable with each other. This way you’ll always leave her wanting more.