Has your girlfriend suddenly started acting differently around you? Have you been trying to understand her actions but just can't seem to figure them out? Well, the reason she's been acting differently may be because she is losing interest in you.
In our article the5 Signs She's Not Into You, we examined signs of a woman's low interest level in the early dating stages. But what about when you've been together for a while? If you see that your girlfriend exhibits any of the following warning signs, you have reason to be concerned.
1. She puts her girlfriends ahead of you
All women are entitled to a girl's night out here and there with their girlfriends, but if spending time with their girlfriends has begun to take priority over you and she consistently leaves you at home to gallivant in nightclubs, she is definitely losing interest in you.
2. She avoids public affection with you If your girlfriend has allowed you to kiss her or hold her hand in public in the past and suddenly begins rejecting your advances or moves away from you without an obvious reason, you have reason to worry about her interest level in the relationship.
3. She's lost interest in sex (with you) If she has suddenly become bored by your performance in bed and you're rarely hitting the sheets anymore, she may be wishing for someone else to rub her the right way.
4. She starts fights with you If she has all of a sudden noticeably lowered her tolerance level for your little mistakes, constantly picks fights and turns every little thing into an argument or a disagreement, chances are her interest level has lowered and she is probably unhappy about the way your relationship is going.
5. She shows interest in other guys If you notice your girlfriend openly checking out other guys and flirting with other men while you're right there beside her, it could be her way of sending you a subtle message that she's shopping around for another man.
6. She's put distance between you
A woman who is in a happy relationship always makes time for her partner. So if all of a sudden you don't see your girlfriend for a week or more and when she does answer your calls, she is busy and is always in a rush to get off the phone with you, something is definitely wrong. Take this as hint that she wants time apart to explore what it feels like to be away from you.
7. She's no longer affectionate toward you If she just sits there and does nothing when you attempt to touch her and caress her or you're always the one who initiates the hand holding or hugs first, a breakup may be impending.
8. She begins saying “I” instead of “we” If you feel like your girlfriend hardly talks, doesn’t contribute much to the conversations you have your and she starts to use “I” instead of “we” when talking about the future, this means that she does not see a future with you in it anymore.