Marriage is one of the most important things—and one of the most life-changing endeavors—any of us will undertake in life. You have to be absolutely sure that the woman in your life is someone you’ll be happy spending time with day in and day out, and certain characteristics can make it a little clearer to you that she’s the one. Here are 10 signs that the woman in your life will make a good wife.
1. She's trustworthy and loyal
A great wife loves her man…flaws and all, and takes the time to show him how much she appreciates him every day and will not be out doing something she shouldn’t be when you are apart. This type of woman is ready to go to war with you and take on whatever obstacle life presents.
2. She's emotionally stable
Your future bride should display confidence, have a real life of her own, be able to stand on her own emotionally and should be happily going in her own positive direction with no signs of emotional baggage. Furthermore, she should be able to meet you at an intellectual level, constantly surprise you, keep you on your toes and deepen your attraction past the physical realm.
3. The two of you have similar interests
If there are things you both like to do, that's a good sign you are entering a marriage of happiness and longevity.
4. She respects you
The woman you decide to marry should be a genuine person who considers you in every situation and will be on your side no matter what. She should not be the type that will be checking out other guys, but will keep her attention focused on you, the man in her life.
5. The two of you have great communication
There is nothing more important in a relationship than communication, and if you are considering making it official by marrying her, you have to feel comfortable talking with her about any and everything. The more you communicate with your woman, the less likely the two of you will get into arguments because you both will be able to talk about your problems instead of holding them in.
6. You have great intimacy together
The way you relate to each other in the bedroom has a big influence on whether the two of you will stay together after wedding vows are exchanged, so the intimacy between the two of you should be on point.
7. The two of you can laugh togetherMutual laughter is an essential component of a strong and healthy marriage. Romance is much better if you can see humor in the little things and can have a laugh together.
8. Her finances are in order
When you get married you will accumulate debt together, but you don’t want to marry someone who is up to her neck in debt and has no income. You may feel you should be taking care of her, but it still feels good knowing you have someone who has a reliable job, good credit and is responsible when it comes to managing her money.
9. She's beautiful inside and outThe woman you decide to marry should be beautiful on the inside and the outside and will not only want to look good for you, but also for herself. This doesn't mean that she has to look like a model, but she should be so well put together that you'll be proud to have her on your arm and enjoy the sight of her in any light.
10. You are both in agreement on kids
No marriage will thrive, nor perhaps will any marriage survive, in which one spouse wants children and the other rejects any notion of children. When considering marriage, if both of you are in agreement on the notion of children, you will likely be entering into a pleasurable, long-term marriage.